- Class B Designed for High Risk work zones
- Class B Kits are gasketed and weather resistant
- The Majority of employers will require Class B kits for High Risk work zones
- Class B Promotes Workplace Compliance
Figure 1B – Class B Kit Label
Figure 1B. ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015, Class B Kit Label
ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015, Class B, Type I, II, III or IV First Aid Kit
This kit meets the ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 standard as sold. It contains first aid products which meet performance specifications detailed in the standard at the below required minimum fill. It will continue to be compliant only when maintained with products that meet the standard at specified quantities
Required Minimum Fill
- 50 Adhesive Bandage 1 x 3 in. 10 Hand Sanitizer 1/32 oz
- 2 Adhesive Tape 2.5 yd (total) 4 pr Medical Exam Gloves
- 25 Antibiotic Application 0.14 fl oz 2 Roller Bandage 2 in. x 4 yd
- 50 Antiseptic 0.14 fl oz 1 Roller Bandage 4 in. x 4 yd
- 1 Breathing Barrier 1 Scissors
- 2 Burn Dressing (gel soaked) 4 x 4 in. 1 Splint
- 25 Burn Treatment 1/32 oz 4 Sterile pad 3 x 3 in.
- 2 Cold Pack 4 x 5 in. 1 Tourniquet
- 2 Eye Covering w/means of attachment 4 Trauma pad 5 x 9 in.
- 2.9 sq. in. 2 Triangular Bandage 40 x 40 x 56 in.
- 1 Eye/Skin Wash 4 fl. oz. total
- 1 First Aid Guide
- 10 Hand Sanitizer 1/32 oz
- 4 pr Medical Exam Gloves
- 2 Roller Bandage 2 in. x 4 yd
- 1 Roller Bandage 4 in. x 4 yd
- 1 Scissors
- 1 Splint
- 4 Sterile pad 3 x 3 in.
- 1 Tourniquet
- 4 Trauma pad 5 x 9 in.
- 2 Triangular Bandage 40 x 40 x 56 in.
The described kit may be suitable for some businesses. However, the adequacy of the contents for hazards of each work environment should always be evaluated by competent personnel. Kits should be inspected frequently to ensure the completeness and usability of all first aid supplies. Any supply beyond its marked expiration date should be discarded and replaced. For a variety of operations, employers may find that additional first aid supplies and kits are needed.
New First Aid Products required for Class B Kits & Cabinets
- Mouth-to-Mouth Barrier; Must be a
510 (k) Class 1 Medical Device
- Eye Wash is a Snap-Off Top to
- Burn Dressing
- Gauze Roll
- Eye Pads
- Cold Compress; Instantly Activates
and Lasts for 20 Minutes
- Hand Sanitizer; is now Mandatory
Showing all 9 results